Engineering and Maintenance
We Innovate – other imitate
Process, mechanical and control systems design engineering, project management and validation services provided from our successful background in water and sterilisation systems are now being applied to a broad range of pharmaceutical process activities. Our experienced team can offer individual packages of work and application solutions meeting the most demanding of client requirements. From a successful track record of delivery, our experienced engineers deliver a diverse range of services and solutions meeting many pharmaceutical process support needs.
Control System Upgrades, Clean-in-Place (CIP) and Sterile-in-Place (SIP) process solutions and filling process optimisation are just some examples of the projects recently undertaken by our pharmaceutical engineering and projects team.
We offer a full life cycle of design and engineering services including:
- .Development of the URS
- .Option Studies
- .Criticality Assessments
- .Project Management
- .Equipment Procurement
- .Equipment Qualification
- .Software Validation
- .Validation Documentation (DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ) and Invigilation
- .Factory and Site Acceptance Tests (FAT/SAT)- Commissioning
- .Service & Maintenance
Why use Honeyman?
- .Borne out of their specialised skills in water and sterilisation processes, the Honeyman team not only offers the best, and often innovative engineering solutions, from design and build to complete validation qualification and handover in these specialist roles
- .Successful delivery comes from our extensive knowledge base and expertise gained from working regularly within the industry
- .Upgrades of control systems, clean-in-place process solutions and filling process optimisation are just some examples of recent projects undertaken by out pharmaceutically experienced engineering and projects team.
- .We also have the ability to support prospective and retrospective validation activities particularly where process knowledge and understanding can deliver a cost effective and timely solution.
- .Unlike other generic ‘validation’ companies, the Engineering and Projects team, working alongside other colleagues from the Honeyman Group, can combine and integrate validation services to deliver a first class, seamless solution.
What our clients say:
- .Download Case Studies
For more information and for a quotation please contact us