Current Requirements For Cleaning Validation
This course covers topics such as the development of regulatory expectations, effective cleaning procedures and the validation and control of these procedures. For those new to this area, this course provides a detailed and structured introduction to cleaning validation, whilst for those who have been working in the field for some time this up to the minute course will provide details of current best practice, cGMP expectations, industry trends and regulatory issues for both the EU and US markets. 50% of the time will be spent in lectures and 50% of the course will be spent performing practical exercises and in interactive workshops.
|Barnard Castle, UK||9th - 10th October 2012 (2 Day Course)||£795/€995||Add to cart|
|Barnard Castle, UK||26th -27th Feb 2013 (2 Day Course)||£795/€995||Add to cart|
Who Should Attend
Who Should Attend?
This course will be beneficial to new comers and experienced personnel from QC, Validation, Engineering, Production and QA
On completion of this course you will be able to:-
- Understand the key GMP requirements for cleaning validation and verification
- Understand the methods of cleaning including manual, automated or COP
- Develop effective cleaning procedures
- Understand the significance of product development data in cleaning validation
- Develop approaches to cleaning validation based on scientific rationale
- Develop cleaning validation protocols, define worst case locations, set limits and define acceptance criteria.
- Apply best practice techniques for direct surface sampling and recovery
- Understand the suitability and technology associated with specific and non specific analytical techniques
- Apply risk assessment techniques to cleaning validation
- Understand the importance of maintaining the Cleaning Validation State: Cleaning Stability Studies and Change Control
Dates & CostsDates and Costs
Please see the table above for the dates of next courses and the costs.
Please note: Our online booking system works in £GBP. The € Euro price is a guide price only. The final € Euro amount payable online will be the current exchange rate of the £GBP amount.
If you wish to raise a purchase order or pay via any other means than Credit Card for a booking then these € Euro guide prices will prevail as being the booking cost despite any fluctuation in exchange rates.
Honeyman reserves the right to amend any prices at any time. All advertised prices are exclusive of any applicable VAT or local taxes.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations received and confirmed by Honeyman will incur a 50% fee up until 31 working days before the start date of the course. No refund will be made for cancellations within 30 working days of the course start date and the full course fee will be due for delegates who fail to attend, (even if the course fee has yet to be received).
Substitutions may be made at any time up to the start of the course, free of charge.
Delegates completing the optional Teesside University Accreditation will incur a 50% cancellation (received in writing and confirmed by Honeyman) fee up until 31 working days before the start date of the course, after which the full course fee will be due.
Cheques and Bank Transfers are to be cashed prior to booking confirmation.
We reserve the right to charge an administration fee to delegates who wish to have their place transferred to another course.
Reservations not confirmed by payment by the course start date will be allocated to any persons on a waiting list.
We reserve the right to change the programme, speakers, date or venue without notice, or to cancel an event.
In the unlikely event of cancellation occurring, delegates will be notified as soon as possible and will receive a full refund of fees paid.
Honeyman is not responsible for transportation, accommodation or other costs incurred.
A full list of all Honeyman Groups terms and conditions of sale is available on request